Are you tired of struggling with the same frustrations – feeling like there has to be more than this? You’re not along, I’d like to help. Therapy for individuals can provide emotional freedom and renewed pleasure in life…
Can You Relate to Any of These Statements?
- I’ve been hurt before by love, so I avoid taking risks that get me too close.
- I’m lonely and don’t think I’ll ever find a ‘good enough’ relationship
- I feel frustrated that I keep making the same relationship mistakes over and over again, but I don’t know how to stop
- I feel scared and distrustful whenever I get close to someone, so I pull away and keep my distance
- I think I’m better off single, alone and lonely than to feel the pain of a bad relationship again
- I am terrified that I will never love someone or that no one will ever love me
- I feel so scarred by my previous relationship that I have decided that I just don’t ‘do’ relationships
- I feel devastated that my partner has left me and I don’t understand what happened and where I went wrong
- I just can’t let go of past relationship hurts and I don’t let anyone get too close
Counseling for singles can help you find emotional freedom and relationships you’ve always wanted…
Length of Sessions
All of our sessions are 50 minutes in length. On an individual basis, some client’s may be able to schedule extended 90 minute sessions.
Our initial session together will be used to gather as much information about your unique situation as possible. Our goal by the end of the initial session is to have a more complete understanding of your situation to provider more specific therapy during our follow up sessions.
What to expect in follow up sessions
- How long will I be in therapy? This question is hard to answer because it’s different for each person. However, depending on your situation, most client’s attend therapy sessions for 8-10 visits.
- Can I use insurance? Covered briefly in our fees page, we do bill some insurance, and for those we don’t we’ll provide the necessary documentation for out-of-network reimbursement.
- What if I can’t afford your rates? We do offer a sliding fee scale for client’s in difficult financial situations. You can find an application here.
- Can you fix my problems? We will do our best to help you reach your goals in therapy. The therapeutic relationship is a unique form of treatment and requires equal commitment from our therapists and our clients.
- What if it doesn’t work? Trust the process and know that it may take some time to work through your concerns. If you find that you and your therapist just aren’t a good fit, we’ll do all we can to find the right person to work with you.
Are you ready to move out of the pain you’ve been going through?
If so, please make a call today. I can be reached at 509-953-9961, or you can email me to set up a free, 30 minute confidential consultation.
To book an appointment NOW click on the button below:
Spokane Counselor – Layne Stoops
As a seasoned counselor and therapist I want to help those struggling with balance in their life. Many times our situations affect our responses and sometimes it’s our chemistry. Whatever the case, there are steps and practical ways to minimize stress, alleviate emotional problems and cope with tragedies. I would love to help you find that peace you’re striving for. Contact me anytime for a free consultation. As a Spokane therapist I deal with many different issues such as marriage counseling, couples counseling, family counseling and more and provide Christian marriage counseling and different structures depending on your need. LStoops@laynestoops.com – 509.953.9961